A Really Honest Review about Jamberry Nails from a NO Maintenance Female

This is not the ordinary post for me. If you know me, you know I am a minimalist in the girl category. I despise makeup--even though I do smear some on in the winter. Earrings and other jewelry just get in the way. Finger nail polishing-ha!-WAY too much time (I can't remember the last time I painted my nails.) I am the girl you talk about--you know, the one who walks around with the toe half polished because it has grown out and she STILL hasn't changed the polish or taken the old off.  Get the jest?

So, I have been wondering about those Jamberry nails.  First of all--I am not hosting a party and no one has asked me to do this.  I just thought I would let someone know if you happened to be like me and just wondered about them. I rolled my eyes and thought something along these lines, "I bet that takes forever--putting a sticker on your nail just right! You probably have to buy all this little specialized stuff to do it..."

So, to my point. On Christmas Eve, I was given a sample by a relative who sells them. I was excited to think I might have a cute nail or two. So, she proceeded to give me a quick tutorial.  Really-maybe 3-5 minutes and I was off-sticking them on my nails. I am not going to go through the process-it really isn't a big deal at all (trust me).  It took me about 10 minutes to do both hands. Doing the right hand was the hardest. And check this out--those samples are really just suppose to do a nail or 2, but I made it work and got it to work on all 10! YES--I AM FRUGAL! Now, I can't say I did a perfect job. It was my first time. You can see from the picture that I didn't get the middle finger all the way right and because the sample pack isn't suppose to cover a full set of nails, some do not go all the way to the side. 



This picture was taken today. Tomorrow, they will have been on my fingers a full two weeks. I have cleaned, taken tiny legos apart with them (I was sure this was going to pull the stuff right off), broken a nail, and done everything I would normally do--caring less about the nails.  But hey, look how they have held up.  Honestly, I think I am going to buy a sheet or 2 of them so I can have some cute nails and/or toes every once in a while. Something that can stay on my finger nails for 2 weeks without scratching and NO maintenance-may be worth a try!  So, there you go...an honest review of Jamberry Nails. 

Comments

  1. Looks great, how did you get them on all 5 nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I cut them in half and used them all--it actually covered all 10 nails. The issue it creates-I had to use some that weren't really made to fit my nails. For example, on my thumb, the sticker thing wasn't wide enough to cover my entire nail. I just centered it so it didn't leave a large gap on one side. If you buy a full sheet, there are enough to chose from this wouldn't be an issue.

      Delete
    2. If you would like a sample I can send you one! Fill out this form on my FB page and I will get it in the mail!!!

      https://www.facebook.com/ksjams14/app_123848961030369
      You can also check out my website for application videos and more info!
      www.ksjams14.jamberrynails.net

      Delete

Post a Comment